WHAT IS THE AVAILABLE PERIOD FOR REQUESTING A GUARANTEE?
The products have a legal guarantee of 2 years from the reception of the product by the consumer. In any case, bear in mind that the misuse of the product by the consumer, can lead to the loss of the guarantee.
IS THE PRODUCT ALWAYS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
The fact of opening a claim with LeanGP does not imply that the product is automatically covered by the guarantee.
Once the product has been received in our facilities, it will be inspected to determine if it is included in the guarantee.
In any case, if it is considered that it does not enter into guarantee, you will receive the justification of the reason.
Once you receive the justification, you can decide if you want to assume the costs of the repair or that you return the product without the incident resolved.
Whether you accept or reject the repair budget, the customer must assume the transport costs (shipping / collection costs). These costs may vary from those applied in conventional orders on the web.
If the product is covered by the guarantee, LeanGP will assume the transport costs.
In the event that the product is covered by the warranty, repair or replacement thereof, does not start a new guarantee period of 2 years. However, the time involved in this repair or replacement will not be taken into account within this warranty period.
WHAT ARE THE CLIENT AND LEANGP COMMITTING TO ASK FOR A GUARANTEE?
The client commits to:
- That the product has been used following the supplier’s instructions and without making fraudulent use of it.
- You have not tried to make repairs or improvements on your own.
- To duly inform about all the problems or incidents that your product has (as far as possible through descriptions and / or images of the incident). This is the information that will make it easier for us to determine if it falls under the guarantee, so it must be clear and complete. The necessary information that is not attached will not be taken into account for the management of the guarantee.
- The consumer agrees to package and protect it correctly so that it does not suffer any damage during transport and avoid extra damage to the product.
leanGP commits to:
- Manage your guarantee to solve the incident and thus ensure a good management of the after sales service.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS OF A WARRANTY APPLICATION?
We will do everything possible to expedite the resolution of the problem. We can meet with the following resolutions:
Repair: The repair is carried out in the technical service. Once the defective product has been collected, the repair time can last between 3-4 weeks depending on the seasonal period.
Replacement: If the product under warranty does not have a possible repair, you can choose to replace the product.
Shipment of parts: To expedite the solution of its incidence, if the affected part is easy to handle, a part will be sent to replace the defective part. In this case, the defective part will be collected, so it must be retained if LeanGP does not indicate otherwise.
WHERE CAN YOU MANAGE THE GUARANTEES?
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining in detail the problem. If you think it is convenient, you can attach an image to the email, because it will be very helpful! You can also use our Guarantee form.